Thursday, February 7, 2013

Anatomy Scan

The ultrasound went well yesterday. Both babies are growing and doing what they are supposed to! It was so amazing to see them interacting a bit...at one point Baby B was sitting on Baby A's face making it very hard to get a profile picture of Baby A! Typical siblings, fighting already! The tech anticipates that I will have ultrasounds about every 4 weeks now but we'll see what my midwife and OB say. We managed not to find out the genders! It was really tempting though but we stayed strong!

6 comments:

  1. Ah!!! So funny! I don't know how you resisted finding out their genders. You are stronger than most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting and sweet. I don't know how you could stand not to find out either!! I always wanted to wait and not find out either, but then when I did get pregnant, I changed my mind! Unfortunately, I didn't make it that far, so I now just enjoy hearing your story and others that are pregnant. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is really exciting that you will have such a wonderful surprise! Glad everything is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear things are going so well! It's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad everything is okay, and babies are growing wonderfully. I'm nervous for mine, just because I know they look for birth defects....ughhhh a ball of nerves. You are both so strong not to find out.... Wow. What a surprise you are going to have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news, how cute that they are already interacting! :)

    ReplyDelete